DRIP Program Information
Energy Transfer LP’s Distribution Reinvestment Plan (the Plan) is available to all owners of Energy Transfer LP common units and is an excellent way for ET owners to reinvest their distributions.
- Both unitholders of record and beneficial owners of ET's common units may participate. Beneficial owners may participate by having their broker participate on their behalf.
- Additional common units may be purchased by reinvesting all or a portion of the quarterly cash distributions paid on the common units.
- Common units purchased through the Plan will be sold at a discount ranging from 0% to 5% (currently set at 0.0%) and investors will not pay any service fees, brokerage trading fees or other charges. Investors who participate in the Plan through their brokers should consult with their broker, who may charge a service fee for participating on their behalf.
Participation in the Plan is voluntary an investor who elects to participate in the Plan may terminate their participation at any time. Investors should read carefully the prospectus describing the Plan before deciding to participate. A link to the prospectus describing the Plan is provided below.
- Unitholders of record may register online by visiting the shareholder account access section of American Stock Transfer’s website at www.astfinancial.com or by contacting American Stock Transfer, the Plan Administrator, P.O. Box 922, Wall Street Station, New York, N.Y. 10269-0560. Investors may also call the Plan Administrator at 1-888-257-7340 (toll free from inside the United States or Canada) or 1-718-921-8124 (from outside the United States or Canada). Please include a reference to Energy Transfer LP in all correspondence.
- Unitholders who own common units through a broker should consult their broker regarding participation in the Plan. Investors who own common units through a broker, bank, trust or other third party should allow up to 10 business days for common units purchased through the Plan to be transferred to their account.
This web page does not constitute an offer to sell or a solicitation of an offer to buy the common units described on this web page, nor shall there be any sale of these common units in any state or jurisdiction in which such an offer, solicitation or sale would be unlawful prior to registration or qualification under the securities laws of any such jurisdiction. The offer is being made only by means of a prospectus, which is included in the Partnership’s registration statement on Form S-3 that became effective on December 10, 2018.