DRIP Program Information
Energy Transfer Partners’ Distribution Reinvestment Plan (the Plan) is available to owners of Energy Transfer Partners common units and is an excellent way for ETP owners to reinvest their distributions at a discount.
- Both unitholders of record and beneficial owners of ETP's common units may participate. Beneficial owners may participate by having their broker participate on their behalf.
- Additional common units may be purchased by reinvesting all or a portion of the cash distributions paid on the common units.
- Common units purchased through the Plan may be priced at a discount ranging from 0% to 5%; however, the discount is currently 0.0%. An investor will not pay any service fees, brokerage trading fees or other charges for common units purchased through the Plan. If investors participate in the Plan through their brokers, they should consult with their brokers, who may charge a service fee for participating on their behalf.
Participation in the Plan is voluntary, and the owner may terminate his or her participation at any time. A unitholder should read carefully the prospectus describing the Plan before deciding to participate. A link to the prospectus describing the Plan is provided below.
- Unitholders of record may register online by visiting the shareholder account access section of American Stock Transfer's website at www.astfinancial.com or by contacting American Stock Transfer, the Plan Administrator, P.O. Box 922, Wall Street Station, New York, N.Y. 10269-0560. Investors may also call the Plan Administrator at 1-888-257-7340 (toll free from inside the United States or Canada) or 1-718-921-8124 (from outside the United States or Canada). Please include a reference to Energy Transfer LP in all correspondence.
- Unitholders who own common units through a broker should consult their broker regarding participation in the Plan.