K-1 TAX PACKAGE INFORMATION
On June 30, 2017, Energy Transfer Partners, LP (NYSE: ETP) completed its purchase of the remaining Common Units of PennTex Midstream Partners, LP (“PennTex”). As a result, ETP now owns all of the economic interests in PennTex and the PennTex common units have ceased to be listed or publicly traded on the NASDAQ Global Select Market.
Former PennTex unitholders will be able to access their 2017 PennTex K-1 online February 23, 2018 and paper copies of the PXTP K-1 will be mailed out on March 1, 2018. Electronic K-1s can be accessed at: www.taxpackagesupport.com/penntex. Please contact the K-1 Tax Package Support Center if you have any issues.
PennTex K-1 Tax Package Support Center: 855-839-3996
- Schedule K-1 (Form 1065)
- State Schedule
- Ownership Schedule
- Sales Schedule (only if units were sold in 2017)
- Schedule K-1 Supplemental Information
- Individualized Income Tax Reporting Package Instructions
- Partner's Instructions for Schedule K-1 (Form 1065)
Please contact the K-1 Tax Package Support Center to assist in the following:
- Obtain copies of missing or lost K-1's for investors
- Correct errors or omissions in your ownership history
- Correct your account information including name, address or type of account. Please contact your broker to update and make the changes as well.